Federal gs payscale

Guide to 2022 gs pay scale for federal employees. Source: www.myfederalretirement.com. President joe biden has signed an executive order implementing a 2.7 percent pay increase for feds in 2022, which includes a 2.2% increase to base pay and a 0.5% increase to locality pay. Categories gs pay scale tags federal … massage parlour me Executive Order 14090 provides that the rates of basic pay for administrative law judges (ALJs) under 5 U.S.C. 5372 are increased by 4.1 percent (rounded to the …The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that.Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase. best eyelash extension near me Supervisory Human Resources Specialist Compensation Job in WORLDWIDE. Vacancy No. VISN-11818096-23-HP. Department. Veterans Health Administration. Salary. $98,496.00 to $128,043.00. Grade. 13 to 13. rip ie mayo The General Schedule (GS) is the predominant pay scale for federal employees, especially employees in professional, technical, administrative or clerical positions. The system consists of 15 grades, from GS-1, the lowest level, to GS-15, the highest level.The President adjusted the rates of basic pay and locality payments for certain Federal civilian employees effective in January 2023. The Executive order authorizes a 4.1 percent across-the-board increase for statutory pay systems and locality pay increases costing approximately 0.5 percent of... craigslist detroit miRep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase.2014 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables. For example, in the case of special rate. The GS pay scale is divided into 15 grades, with each grade having 10 steps. Pay Scales for Federal Employees · Federal Employee Salaries. Federal Employee Salaries. The best part about working at Wegmans is the camaraderie and teamwork I feel with my co ... doe email login 365 Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase.More in: GS Locality Pay Tables. SALARY TABLE 2023-SD. INCORPORATING THE 4.1% GENERAL SCHEDULE INCREASE AND A LOCALITY PAYMENT OF 32.01%. FOR THE LOCALITY PAY AREA OF SAN DIEGO-CARLSBAD, CA. TOTAL ...The General Schedule (GS) payscale is the federal government payscale used to determine the salaries of over 70% of federal civilian employees.General Schedule (GS) base pay varies from the GS-1 level at $20,172 per annum to $146,757 per annum at step 10 of the GS-15 grade, not including locality pay …Check the OPM Pay Calculator to see locality pay for a specific geographic area. Upon completion of a two-year probationary period, Special Agents will transition to the General …The General Schedule ( GS) is the predominant pay scale within the United States civil service. The GS includes the majority of white collar personnel (professional, technical, administrative, and clerical) positions. As of September 2004, 71 percent of federal civilian employees were paid under the GS. direction mapquest 2 days ago · The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that. Guide to 2022 gs pay scale for federal employees. Source: www.myfederalretirement.com. President joe biden has signed an executive order implementing a 2.7 percent pay increase for feds in 2022, which includes a 2.2% increase to base pay and a 0.5% increase to locality pay. Categories gs pay scale tags federal …Jan 5, 2023 · 2023 GS Pay Table – Cleveland – Akron – Canton, OH Published: January 5, 2023 More in: GS Locality Pay Tables SALARY TABLE 2023-CLE INCORPORATING THE 4.1% GENERAL SCHEDULE INCREASE AND A... pibby wiki 2 days ago · The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that. Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase. krebs ornaments Most of the links on this page send you to the OPM where you'll find more detailed information on these and other federal employee benefits. The General ...Image: Mega Pixel/Shutterstock.com. The first formal proposal for the 2024 federal employee raise has been introduced in Congress for 8.7 percent, an amount that sponsors say would help catch up ... white pages oklahoma Image: Mega Pixel/Shutterstock.com. The first formal proposal for the 2024 federal employee raise has been introduced in Congress for 8.7 percent, an amount that sponsors say would help catch up ...2022 Military Pay Gs Pay Scale 2022 2023. 2022 Military Pay Gs Pay Scale 2022 2023 can be a fun and rewarding hobby for anyone interested in growing their own . While it may seem intimidating at first, 2022 Military Pay Gs Pay Scale 2022 2023 doesn’t have to be complicated. ... Fed Announced 2023 Pay Raise | Why Federal Employees & … cute friend hug gif The General Schedule has 15 grades —GS-1 to GS-15—and the Senior Executive Service (SES). The OCC’s Compensation Program, the NB Pay Plan, consists of nine pay bands, NB-I through NB-IX (see Base Salary Structure table below). These pay bands cover positions from the entry-level to the senior executive.A General Schedule (GS) pay scale is one of many pay systems in the Federal Government. A GS pay grade is a rate of basic pay based on the specific level of work or range of difficulty, responsibility, and qualifications. The GS pay schedule has 15 pay grades and 10 steps in each grade. A salary can vary within a pay grade depending if you’re ...2 days ago · The President adjusted the rates of basic pay and locality payments for certain Federal civilian employees effective in January 2023. The Executive order authorizes a 4.1 percent across-the-board increase for statutory pay systems and locality pay increases costing approximately 0.5 percent of... 2 days ago · The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that. tide willy Federal judge salaries in the United States Wikipedia April 21st, 2019 - The base pay for each step varies according to the location of the position and the locality pay paid in that area This chart explains the various salary grades Due to ... April 20th, 2019 - FG Pay Plan Similar to the Federal General Schedule GS applies to mainly salaried ...Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase. cbr comic The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that.5 U.S.C. §§ 5521–5527. Danger Pay Allowance: An allowance not to exceed 35 percent of basic pay, when service is performed in a country experiencing civil insurrection, civil war, terrorism, or wartime conditions that threaten physical harm or imminent danger to the employee’s health and well-being. If the employee is also receiving the ... fortnite gg.stats The General Schedule has 15 grades--GS-1 (lowest) to GS-15 (highest). Agencies establish (classify) the grade of each job based on the level of difficulty, ...A General Schedule (GS) pay scale is one of many pay systems in the Federal Government. A GS pay grade is a rate of basic pay based on the specific level of work or range of difficulty, responsibility, and qualifications. The GS pay schedule has 15 pay grades and 10 steps in each grade. A salary can vary within a pay grade depending if you’re ...Image: Mega Pixel/Shutterstock.com. The first formal proposal for the 2024 federal employee raise has been introduced in Congress for 8.7 percent, an amount that sponsors say would help catch up ... kimcartoon online Nike Dunk Low Active Fuchsia (GS) $260.00 USD. 4 interest-free installments or from $23.47/mo with. View sample plans. Size. 7Y. Condition. New. Location.By the gs 12 pay scale, employees may earn from $71,099 to $92,429. GS-13 From the 13th level, positions become Career Competitive. That’s mean that all these …General Schedule (GS) Salary Calculator An official website of the United States government Here's how you know U.S. Office of Personnel Management OPM.gov Policy Pay & Leave Salaries & Wages Policy, Data, Oversight Pay & Leave 2022 General Schedule (GS) Salary Calculator The Salary Calculator requires a Javascript enabled browser.Step ranges from 1 to 10 with step 10 being the highest. In the GS Pay Chart, steps increase from left to right while GS Grade increase from top to bottom. In the GS Pay System, Step is related to how long you have worked for the federal government. This is often called " Time-in-Service ." non smart tv walmart General Schedule (GS) base pay varies from the GS-1 level at $20,172 per annum to $146,757 per annum at step 10 of the GS-15 grade, not including locality pay adjustments. The Senior Executive Service salary tops out at $226,300 per annum. The average annual salary for full-time non-postal employees has increased to just over $90,500 in 2021.Army now has one IT system for all pay, personnel functions. After a decade of planning, years of development, multiple delays and more than $1 billion in spending, the Army crossed a huge milestone in modernizing its HR systems last week: The Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A) went live for its entire population of 1.1 million ... homegoods near me now The General Schedule (GS) pay system (or “ GS Pay Scale “) includes about 1.5 million federal employees in civilian white-collar jobs. The jobs are widely in clerical, …Federal Government Jobs Helping job hunters find, apply for, and land government jobs 2023 Locality Pay Tables Locality Areas - Continued Part 3 There are 53 General Schedule (GS) locality pay areas applicable in January 2023. Locality Pay Areas Definitions list the areas within a locality that receive this adjustment. leg henna 2014 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables. For example, in the case of special rate. The GS pay scale is divided into 15 grades, with each grade having 10 steps. Pay Scales for Federal Employees · Federal Employee Salaries. Federal Employee Salaries. The best part about working at Wegmans is the camaraderie and teamwork I feel with my co ...You can visit the FWS wage schedules website or contact DOD directly at 571-372-1614. General Schedule (GS) & Locality Pay Tables 2023 GS Pay Tables Spreadsheet of General Schedule Rates (Excel file) [191 KB] Information about Spreadsheet Format General Schedule Salary Calculator Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) General Schedule Locality Pay TablesThe General Schedule (GS) pay system (or “ GS Pay Scale “) includes about 1.5 million federal employees in civilian white-collar jobs. The jobs are widely in clerical, …GS Locality Pay Tables 2023 GS Pay Table – Las Vegas – Henderson, NV-AZ Published: January 5, 2023 More in: GS Locality Pay Tables SALARY TABLE 2023-LV … aussie celebs forums Washington D.C. – Federal employees would receive an average 8.7 percent pay raise in 2024 under legislation introduced today and endorsed by the National Treasury Employees Union.Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase.The General Schedule ( GS) is the predominant pay scale within the United States civil service. The GS includes the majority of white collar personnel (professional, technical, administrative, and clerical) positions. As of September 2004, 71 percent of federal civilian employees were paid under the GS. What is the GS Pay Scale? Professional, technical, administrative, and clerical roles are paid the bulk of their salary as part of the General Schedule (GS), which … crocs originales samsung a20 frp combination file. Personal | itch io undertale ...Democrats in both chambers of Congress on Thursday introduced legislation that would provide federal employees with an average 8.7% pay raise in 2024. The Federal Adjustment of Income Rates Act ... heavy duty driveway drain Minimum salary (min GS<1) - Maximum salary (max GS>15) ... eligible to apply to jobs that are open to the public and in some cases jobs open to federal employees. The President adjusted the rates of basic pay and locality payments for certain Federal civilian employees effective in January 2023. The Executive order authorizes a 4.1 percent across-the-board increase for statutory pay systems and locality pay increases costing approximately 0.5 percent of... craigs list sarasota General Schedule law enforcement offices (LEOs) at grades GS-3 through GS-10 are entitled to a higher locality rate - see https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/2022/law-enforcement-officer. Other General Schedule employees …SALARY TABLE 2023-RUS INCORPORATING THE 4.1% GENERAL SCHEDULE INCREASE AND A LOCALITY PAYMENT OF 16.50% FOR THE LOCALITY PAY AREA OF REST OF U.S. TOTAL INCREASE: 4.37% EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2023...This position will be recruited for at either the GS-12 or GS-13 grade level. The responsibilities listed are at the full performance level (GS-13). The Salary for GS-12 pay range is $94,199 to $122,459. The Salary for GS-13 pay range is $112,015 to $145,617. Overview.٠٥‏/٠١‏/٢٠٢٣ ... SALARY TABLE 2023-RUS INCORPORATING THE 4.1% GENERAL SCHEDULE INCREASE AND A LOCALITY PAYMENT OF 16.50% FOR THE LOCALITY PAY AREA OF REST OF ... roblox free robuxUnlike most civilian federal agencies, the OCC does not follow the General Schedule (GS) Pay Scale. The General Schedule has 15 grades—GS-1 to GS-15—and the Senior Executive Service (SES). The OCC’s Compensation Program, the NB Pay Plan, consists of nine pay bands, NB-I through NB-IX (see Base Salary Structure table below).Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase.Jan 26, 2023 · “An average 8.7 percent raise is a bold step and precisely what federal employees around the country need to keep up with rising costs and to begin closing the gap with higher salaries in the private sector.” The Federal Adjustment of Incomes Rates (FAIR) Act is sponsored by Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii and Rep. Gerry Connolly of Virginia. man loses head in motorcycle accident Minimum salary (min GS<1) - Maximum salary (max GS>15) ... eligible to apply to jobs that are open to the public and in some cases jobs open to federal employees.Washington D.C. - Federal employees would receive an average 8.7 percent pay raise in 2024 under legislation introduced today and endorsed by the National Treasury Employees Union. "Using fresh economic data, Congress and the administration can make federal pay adjustments that reflect current conditions, and this year's proposal is on target," said NTEU National President Tony Reardon. gateway bible ١٤‏/٠٧‏/٢٠٢٠ ... GS stands for General Schedule. This government employee pay scale designates the earnings for over 70% of federal civilian employees. Fifteen ...The General Schedule ( GS) is the predominant pay scale within the United States civil service. The GS includes the majority of white collar personnel (professional, technical, administrative, and clerical) positions. As of September 2004, 71 percent of federal civilian employees were paid under the GS.Image: Mega Pixel/Shutterstock.com. The first formal proposal for the 2024 federal employee raise has been introduced in Congress for 8.7 percent, an amount that sponsors say would help catch up ...2 days ago · The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that. craigslist in imperial valley Jan 26, 2023 · Image: Mega Pixel/Shutterstock.com. The first formal proposal for the 2024 federal employee raise has been introduced in Congress for 8.7 percent, an amount that sponsors say would help catch up ... Jan 26, 2023 · “An average 8.7 percent raise is a bold step and precisely what federal employees around the country need to keep up with rising costs and to begin closing the gap with higher salaries in the private sector.” The Federal Adjustment of Incomes Rates (FAIR) Act is sponsored by Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii and Rep. Gerry Connolly of Virginia. Pay Scale Army 2020 Gs Pay Scale 2022 2023 Fed Announced 2023 Pay Raise | Why Federal Employees & Military Only Get 4.6% president biden's 2023 discretionary budget plan is to raise salaries by 4.6% for employees of the federal government andThe General Schedule has 15 grades —GS-1 to GS-15—and the Senior Executive Service (SES). The OCC’s Compensation Program, the NB Pay Plan, consists of nine pay bands, NB-I through NB-IX (see Base Salary Structure table below). These pay bands cover positions from the entry-level to the senior executive. 2pac shape of you lyrics Jan 26, 2023 · “An average 8.7 percent raise is a bold step and precisely what federal employees around the country need to keep up with rising costs and to begin closing the gap with higher salaries in the private sector.” The Federal Adjustment of Incomes Rates (FAIR) Act is sponsored by Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii and Rep. Gerry Connolly of Virginia. Jan 26, 2023 · “An average 8.7 percent raise is a bold step and precisely what federal employees around the country need to keep up with rising costs and to begin closing the gap with higher salaries in the private sector.” The Federal Adjustment of Incomes Rates (FAIR) Act is sponsored by Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii and Rep. Gerry Connolly of Virginia. View GS Raise History The General Schedule (GS) payscaleis the federal government payscale used to determine the salaries of over 70% of federal civilian employees. An employee's base paydepends on two factors - the GS Paygradeof their job, and the Paygrade Stepthey have achieved (depending on seniority or performance). my chart baptist Executive Order 14090 provides that the rates of basic pay for administrative law judges (ALJs) under 5 U.S.C. 5372 are increased by 4.1 percent (rounded to the nearest $100) in 2023. The rate of basic pay for AL-1 is $183,500 (equivalent to the rate for level IV of the Executive Schedule). The rate of basic pay for AL-2 is $178,900. food chopper pampered chef 2014 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables. For example, in the case of special rate. The GS pay scale is divided into 15 grades, with each grade having 10 steps. Pay Scales …The General Schedule (GS) payscale is the federal government payscale used to determine the salaries of over 70% of federal civilian employees. An employee's base pay depends on two factors - the GS Paygrade of their job, and the Paygrade Step they have achieved (depending on seniority or performance). The 2023 GS base pay table is displayed below. how many days until june 30 2025 ١٣‏/٠٥‏/٢٠١٦ ... Basically there are five different pay systems: The General Schedules (GS); Federal Wage System (FWS); General Law (GL); Foreign Service (FS) ...The General Schedule (GS) payscale is the federal government payscale used to determine the salaries of over 70% of federal civilian employees. An employee's base pay depends on two factors - the GS Paygrade of their job, and the Paygrade Step they have achieved (depending on seniority or performance). neem oil tractor supply Image: Mega Pixel/Shutterstock.com. The first formal proposal for the 2024 federal employee raise has been introduced in Congress for 8.7 percent, an amount that …well :2cents: no reverse and 3-4-cluch problems have been following this trans around for year's:banghead: ..when the first 700r4 to the 4l60e the shell broke, i replaced lot'sss١٤‏/١٢‏/٢٠٢٢ ... The president's pay agent, which is made up of the OPM Director Kiran Ahuja, Office of Management and Budget Director Shalanda Young and Labor ...The General Schedule is the predominant federal pay scale, particularly for employees in professional, technical, administrative or clerical positions. The ...2020 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables. For more information about the structure of the XML files available below, please see the Data Dictionary. Pay Table. Annual Rate. Hourly Rate. XML Data. 2020 General Schedule (Base) jjd family reddit 2 days ago · The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that. Unlike most civilian federal agencies, the OCC does not follow the General Schedule (GS) Pay Scale. The General Schedule has 15 grades—GS-1 to GS-15—and the Senior Executive Service (SES). The OCC’s Compensation Program, the NB Pay Plan, consists of nine pay bands, NB-I through NB-IX (see Base Salary Structure table below). The bill would set the overall average 2024 federal pay raise at 8.7%. According to the terms of the legislation, the base pay raise for federal employees would be 4.7% and the increase for locality pay would be 4% thereby totaling 8.7%. Inflation has been raging for the past two years, so presumably the figure in the bill is based on that.The General Schedule (GS) payscale is the federal government payscale used to determine the salaries of over 70% of federal civilian employees. An employee's base pay depends on two factors - the GS Paygrade of their job, and the Paygrade Step they have achieved (depending on seniority or performance). espn nba score General Schedule (GS) base pay varies from the GS-1 level at $20,172 per annum to $146,757 per annum at step 10 of the GS-15 grade, not including locality pay …Unlike most civilian federal agencies, the OCC does not follow the General Schedule (GS) Pay Scale. The General Schedule has 15 grades—GS-1 to GS-15—and the Senior Executive Service (SES). The OCC’s Compensation Program, the NB Pay Plan, consists of nine pay bands, NB-I through NB-IX (see Base Salary Structure table below).Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) and Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) reintroduced the Federal Adjustment of Income Rates (FAIR) Act in the House and Senate, respectively, to give most civilian employees an 8.7% average pay raise next year. Specifically, the bill includes a 4.7% across-the-board base pay raise, plus a 4% average locality pay increase.well :2cents: no reverse and 3-4-cluch problems have been following this trans around for year's:banghead: ..when the first 700r4 to the 4l60e the shell broke, i replaced lot'sss the young and the restless recap Army now has one IT system for all pay, personnel functions. After a decade of planning, years of development, multiple delays and more than $1 billion in spending, the Army crossed a huge milestone in modernizing its HR systems last week: The Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A) went live for its entire population of 1.1 million ...2014 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables. For example, in the case of special rate. The GS pay scale is divided into 15 grades, with each grade having 10 steps. Pay Scales for Federal Employees · Federal Employee Salaries. Federal Employee Salaries. The best part about working at Wegmans is the camaraderie and teamwork I feel with my co ... cute wallpapers sanrio For example, in the case of special rate table 001M covering employees at grades GS-1 through GS-4 stationed in the United States (established under 5 U.S.C. 5305 to achieve a $15 minimum hourly rate), beginning on the first day of the first applicable pay period beginning on or after 01/30/2022, a table 001M special rate applies in place of any …2 days ago · The President adjusted the rates of basic pay and locality payments for certain Federal civilian employees effective in January 2023. The Executive order authorizes a 4.1 percent across-the-board increase for statutory pay systems and locality pay increases costing approximately 0.5 percent of... The 2023 GS pay scale incorporates a 2023 federal pay raise with an overall average of 4.6% with a General Schedule (GS) base pay increase of 4.1% and a 2023 GS locality … kbtx weather 10 day forecast well :2cents: no reverse and 3-4-cluch problems have been following this trans around for year's:banghead: ..when the first 700r4 to the 4l60e the shell broke, i replaced lot'sssCurrent GS Pay Scale · GS1: $20,172 to $25,234 · GS2: $22,682 to $28,546 · GS3: $24,749 to $32,174 · GS4: $27,782 to $36,116 · GS5: $31,083 to $40,407 · GS6: $34,649 ...2020 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables. For more information about the structure of the XML files available below, please see the Data Dictionary. Pay Table. Annual Rate. Hourly Rate. XML Data. 2020 General Schedule (Base) kjj